Introp has been consulting and building tools for various divisions at Micrsoft. Introp has deep expertise in Microsoft Azure having built various tools for Microsoft Azure.
- Inst4WA – Simple Deployment Framework for Microsoft Azure This tool allows Azure customers to deploy their software by defining various network components such as servers, disks, storage as well as software components. This tool is used to deploy MongoDB, CouchDB, Apache Solr to Microsoft Azure.
- Common Azure Push Notification Service for iOS, Android and Windows Phone This push notification system was built to allow software developers to use Azure to push notifications to their mobile applications on iOS, Android as well as Windows Phone.
- Apache Solr/Lucene on Windows Azure (available on Github) Our Azure deployment tool Inst4WA was used to deploy various open source services to Windows Azure including Apach Solr in both single server or multi a high availability mmode.
- Performance and Security Analysis of an MSN Applications on Windows Azure. Introp team worked on the content management system used by MSN to analyze the performance measurement as well identifying security vulnerabilities via penetration testing.
Introp has a deep expertise both with Microsoft software and other stacks such as Linux, Java, and Apache. We have designed and built various tools to facilitate interoperability between Microsoft stack and various Open Source Software.
- iOS to Windows Phone 7 API Mapping tool
- Android to Windows Phone 7 API Mapping tool
- Windows Phone 7 Developer Guides and samples for iOS developers
- Windows Phone 7 Developer Guides and samples for Android developers
- WebVTT and TTML: Cross-browser implementation of HTML5 Video Text Tracks
- SQLite2CE and SQLiteQuery2LINQ: Tools for migrating SQLite databases to SQL Server Compact Edition and for migrating SQL queries into LINQ
Introp team has built various plugins to provide interoperability between Office 365 and various learning management systems (LMSes) and Content Management Systems (CMS). These plugins allow students to use Office 365 for single sign-on for their university LMSes such as Moodle, Open edX and Sakai.
- Office 365 Plugins for Moodle Office 365 plugins for Moodle allow students to login to Moodle using their Office 365 accounts as well as use Office 365 to store documents in Office 365.
- Office 365 Support for Open edX Office 365 support for Open edX includes single sign-on using Office 365 via Shibboleth. It also includes XBlock which allows files stored in Office 365 to be used in Open edX.
- Azure Active Directory Single sign-on for Drupal We built a Drupal module that allows the use of Azure AD for single sign-on to Drupal.
Introp designed and built Materials Marketplace, an online trading site where various industrial waste products can be listed, matches identified and trades closed. Organizations can list both available industrial waste and byproducts as well as raw material they require. The marketplace helps matches to be made in this marketplace to identify a synergy for trading these materials.
Hexanika, a banking startup, processes large amounts of banking transactions data to prepare various regulatory reports. Introp team designed and buit a Hadoop based system to process tens of gigabytes of transactions data such as deposits, withdrawals, and loans to accomplish the goals.
- SmartJoin SmartJoin uses Hadoop to improve the quality of data. It uses fuzzy join algorithms to cleanse vast quantities of transactions data that is inherently approximate or erroneous.
- SmartReg SmartReg uses data that is cleansed by SmartJoin to process to prepare various regulatory reports. It processes data in parallel to increase the efficiency.
- Introp designed and built ALDA, an automated LGMD diagnostics assistant. This tool helps physicians and researchers to narrow down the likely LGMD subtypes affecting the patient. It uses predictive analysis technique based on probabilistic analysis of symptoms common to various subtypes.
- Introp also helped build and maintain various surveys, databases and Drupal websites for Jain Foundation.